Canon PIXMA MG 3052 Driver Manual PDF and Wireless Setup
Canon PIXMA MG 3052 Review, Manual and Printer Setup For Mac, Windows - The Canon PIXMA MG3052, a versatile all-in-one for printing, scanning and copying papers swiftly and merely. Constructed for all your everyday printing needs, from text-heavy documents to color photos, this Wi-Fi-enabled multifunction printer is housed in a small, desk-friendly layout. Sharp message as well as gorgeous pictures. Making use of brilliant dye and also pigment black inks, the PIXMA MG3052 cartridge system gives crisp paper message as well as high-quality photos in both shade and also mono. It is constantly a truly wonderful idea for you to pick the Canon MG 3052 Series particularly when you desire to have the best printing tool in your office or residence. This certain printer will certainly most definitely have the capacity to assist you to obtain your features done well due to the fact that it might so numerous functions which are printing, replicating, in addition to scanning.
Get in a cordless wonderland with the Canon PIXMA MG3052 series, a functional All-In-One for printing, scanning as well as copying records promptly and also merely. Developed for all your everyday printing requirements, from text-heavy files to color pictures, this Wi-Fi-enabled multifunction printer is housed in a compact, desk-friendly style. Assistance for Google Cloud Print and the Canon PRINT app for iOS and Android give printing from smart phones. You can also print wirelessly from your WLAN PictBridge-compatible camera, while Access Point Mode means mobile users can attach to the printer also without a Wi-Fi network. So you do not should shed any kind of kind of amongst your time to transform the devices you use if you intend to do the many works. In the standard words, you may utilize your operating time appropriately in order to increase the quality of your performance at the office also.
Sharp text and also lovely images. Making use of dazzling color as well as pigment black inks, the PIXMA MG3052 series's FINE cartridge system supplies crisp document message as well as high-quality pictures in both shade and mono. Wish to print square photos? It's easy with the new 13x13cm (5"x5") Canon Photo Paper Plus Glossy II square media assistance, along with conventional A4, A5, B5, Envelopes, as well as Letter assistance. Various other big attributes specific to the MG3052 consist of support for the Canon Print app, which includes cloud printing from mobile phones. The printer sustains 8 ipm mono and 4 ipm color, the Easy-PhotoPrint+ software wherefore Canon claims is "imaginative printing," and use Access Point Mode and WiFi at the same time. Ultimately, the printer can likewise take the (totally optional) XL cartridges, which are perfect for printing records and also lead to a general reduced printing cost.
- Press the Setup button on the printer.
- Use the arrow keys to select Drive Settings and press OK.
- Select LAN Settings and press OK.
- Choose Wireless LAN Setup and press OK.
- If a WPS prompt appears, press the STOP button.
- Select Standard Setup and press OK.
- Select your Access Point and press OK.
- When entering the passphrase, use the Tone or Star (*) key to change character models.
Once this has been done, insert the CD for the unit into your Windows or Mac OSX computer and perform the installation.
Canon Pixma MG3052 Ink Cartridges:
- PG-245 XL XL Black Ink
- CL-246 XL XL Colour Ink
- PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 Colour Ink Cartridge
Computer Operating Systems (OS):
Windows:14Windows® 8, Windows 8.1
Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
Windows XP SP3 32-bit
Mac:15Mac OS®; X v10.6.8 - 10.9
Mobile Operating Systems: iOS®, Android, Windows RT
Canon Pixma MG3052 Review Specs:
- Print Speed (up to): Black:ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm3, Colour:ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm3
- Number of Nozzles: Colour: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280
- Picoliter Size (colour): 2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to): 4800 (horizontal) x 600 (vertical) dpi (Colour) 2
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 4"x6", 5"x7", Envelopes (DL, COM10), Square (5"x 5"), Custom size (width 101.6 mm - 215.9 mm, length 152.4 mm - 676 mm).
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
- Printer Features: PIXMA Cloud Link1, FINE Cartridge Hybrid Ink System, Built in Wi-Fi8, Google Cloud Print10, Mobile Device Printing4, Canon Print Inkjet/ Selphy.
- Output Tray Capacity: 60 Sheets Plain Paper -OR- 20 Sheets of 4"x6" Photo Paper.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Colour): Approx. 28 seconds 3
- Copy Features: Standard Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-21 Pages
- Other Features: Auto Power On, Auto Power Off, Quiet Mode, Creative Park Premium7, My Image Garden14 Photo Printing, Full HD Movie Print6, Hi-Speed USB.
Canon PIXMA MG3052 Manual and Driver Download:
Pixma MG3052 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows/XP/Vista)
|Pixma MG3052 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows /Vista/XP)|
|Pixma MG3052 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.65 (Windows)|
|Pixma MG3052 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|Pixma MG3052 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|Pixma MG3052 ICA Driver Ver.4.0.0 (Mac)|
|Pixma MG3052 IJ Scan Utility Ver.2.3.4 (OS X)|
|Pixma MG3052 My Image Garden Ver.3.5.1 (OS X )|
|Pixma MG3052 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.0 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Pixma MG3052 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
Simple Steps to Install and Uninstall Canon PIXMA Driver in Your Laptop
Some people said that installing Canon PIXMA driver on their computer is easier than installing the driver on their laptop. If you are also thinking about the same thing, then you might want to start with these simple steps to install and uninstall the Canon PIXMA MG3052 driver into your laptop.
How To Setup/Install Canon PIXMA MG3052 In Windows Without CD:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver. Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop. If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the official website of Canon. Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished. During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things. Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Uninstalling Canon PIXMA Driver:
- If you do not know how to uninstall the Canon PIXMA MG3052 driver from your laptop too, then you will only need to simply follow these simple steps below.
- For the start, you will need to find the Canon PIXMA driver that you have installed before. You can easily find it on the Control Panel. If you cannot find the Control Panel, then you can simply search for it on the start menu and type Control Panel on the dialogue box. You will be directed there.
- Once you are on the Control Panel, you just need to click on the Canon PIXMA driver there. After that, you need to click on the uninstall option that you can find after you click on the Canon PIXMA driver program.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for few minutes for the program to be finished. Once the program is finished, then you already uninstall the Canon PIXMA driver from your laptop.
How to Setup/Install Canon Pixma MG3052 in Mac Os:
Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.