Canon PIXMA MG5520 Setup Download and Wireless Setup Mac
|Canon PIXMA MG5520|
Canon mg5520 Software Download and Wireless Setup Download Mac, - The PIXMA MG5520 is a sophisticated Wireless1 Inkjet Picture All-In-One printer with a smart style delivering a combination of high performance and real comfort. Print beautiful, borderless2 images approximately 8.5" x 11" as well as crisp records with impressive quality. The MG5520 uses 4800 x 1200 maximum color dpi3 with 2pl technology, 5 individual ink cartridge, and the ChromaLife100+ system. If a color runs out, you just change the ink cartridge you require. And also, the Snap Edge attribute permits fast access to the ink cartridges for the very easy substitute. With a 2.5" LCD screen, the MG5520 allows you sneak peek your images before you print, as well as correct your pictures with Auto Photo Fix II. Although it lacks the richer attribute collection of some similar systems, it should provide where it counts for lots of photo-happy house customers.
The Canon Pixma mg5520 features the comfort of the Canon PRINT application,4 which allows you print images and files from your mobile device. With the cloud printing function, you can print straight from select prominent online Cloud services such as Picasa Web Albums ™, Flickr ®, Facebook ®, Twitter ®, Dropbox ™, and so on, either at the printer itself or with your mobile device using the complimentary Canon PRINT app. AirPrint5 enables you to print directly from your iPhone ®, iPad ® or iPod touch ® wirelessly, while built-in Wi-Fi ® technology allows you to print and scan wirelessly1 from basically anywhere around your home. The MG5520 additionally provides cordless Auto Power On, a convenient feature that automatically powers up the printer whenever you send out a picture or record to be printing.
Built-in Auto Duplex Printing allows you automatically print on both sides of the paper and also could decrease paper usage by approximately 50%, aiding you to conserve money and also the setting. Full HD Film Print6 turns your favored HD film clips captured with your suitable Canon EOS Digital SLRs, PowerShot digital electronic cameras and also VIXIA electronic video cameras into attractive prints! The Auto Scan Mode7 identifies the sort of original you?Re scanning, then scans as well as saves with the proper settings automatically. Quick Start aids you start fast - just push the power switch, and also you can begin inputting commands in secs. And also Silent Mode allows you print anytime without worrying about disturbing those around you.
Canon MG5520 Wifi Setup:
- Press the Setup button on the printer.
- Use the arrow keys to select Drive Settings and press OK.
- Select LAN Settings and press OK.
- Choose Wireless LAN Setup and press OK.
- If a WPS prompt appears, press the STOP button.
- Select Standard Setup and press OK.
- Select your Access Point and press OK.
- When entering the passphrase, use the Tone or Star (*) key to change character modes.
- Once this has been done, insert the CD for the unit into your Windows or Mac OSX computer and perform the installation.
Computer Operating Systems (OS):
- Windows:14Windows® 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac:15Mac OS®; X v10.6.8 - 10.9
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS®, Android, Windows RT.
Canon MG5520 Ink Cartridges:
- PGI-250 Pigment Black XL
- CLI-251 Cyan XL
- CLI-251 Magenta XL
- CLI-251 Yellow XL
- CLI-251 Black XL
- PGI-250 Pigment Black
- CLI-251 C Cyan
- CLI-251 M Magenta
- CLI-251 Yellow
- CLI-251 Black
Canon Pixma MG5520 Review Specs:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds10,11, Black: ESAT (Black): Approx. 12.2 ipm10,11, Color: ESAT (Color): Approx. 8.7 ipm10,11
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 3,072 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 4,096.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster; Matte: Matte Photo Paper;
- Output Tray Capacity: 100 Sheets Plain Paper -OR- 20 Sheets of 4x6 Photo Paper
- Printer Features: AirPrint5, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing2, Calendar Print, Cloud Link Printing14, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print6, Special Filters, Google Cloud Print15, My Image Garden8, Mobile Device Printing13, Photo Printing, Cloud Link Printing14, PIXMA Printing Solutions4, Print from Email, Red-Eye Correction, Template Print, Trimming Print, Quiet Mode, Web Template Print, canon mg5520 Wireless Printing.
- Copy Features: 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-99 Pages, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy, Zoom
Canon Pixma MG5520 Wireless Setup Mac, Windows:
- Make sure that the printer Canon MG5520 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG5520.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MG5520 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Pixma MG5520 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows/XP/Vista)
|Pixma MG5520 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows /Vista/XP)|
|Pixma MG5520 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.65 (Windows)|
|Pixma MG5520 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|Pixma MG5520 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|Pixma MG5520 ICA Driver Ver.4.0.0 (Mac)|
|Pixma MG5520 IJ Scan Utility Ver.2.3.4 (OS X)|
|Pixma MG5520 IJ Network Tool Ver.4.7.0 (Mac) (OS X )|
|Pixma MG5520 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.0 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Pixma MG5520 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
How To Setup/Install Canon PIXMA MG5520 In Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver. Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop. If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the official website of Canon. Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished. During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things. Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Uninstalling Canon PIXMA Driver:
If you do not know how to uninstall the Canon PIXMA MG5520 driver from your laptop too, then you will only need to simply follow these simple steps below.
- For the start, you will need to find the Canon PIXMA driver that you have installed before. You can easily find it on the Control Panel. If you cannot find the Control Panel, then you can simply search for it on the start menu and type Control Panel on the dialogue box. You will be directed there.
- Once you are on the Control Panel, you just need to click on the Canon PIXMA driver there. After that, you need to click on the uninstall option that you can find after you click on the Canon PIXMA driver program.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for few minutes for the program to be finished. Once the program is finished, then you are already uninstall the Canon PIXMA driver from your laptop.
How to Setup/Install Canon Pixma MG5520 in Mac Os:
Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.